Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KMBL)
- Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, the Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. is the 4th largest private sector bank in terms of market capitalisation. One of India's leading banking and financial services group, it offers a wide range of financial solutions from Personal Banking & Lending to Wealth management as well as solutions to high net worth individuals, business families, entrepreneurs and employed professionals.
- In a study of a Brand Finance Banking 500, published by the Banker magazine (of the Financial Times Group) in February 2014, KMBL was ranked 245th among the World's Top 500 Banks, with a Brand Valuation of almost half a billion dollars ($481 million) and a Brand Rating of AA+.
- KMBL is also amongst the Top 5 companies rated for Best Corporate Governance in IR Global Rating.
- The Housing Development Finance Corporation Bank, better known as the HDFC Bank is an Indian Banking and financial services corporation which was incorporated in August 1994. It is the largest Indian Private Sector bank in terms of Market Capitalisation and the fifth largest in terms of Assets.
- The HDFC Bank, offers a wide range of services like Wholesale Banking for Corporates and Financial Institutions & Trusts, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, as well as Treasury and other services in the Government sector.
CSC eGovernance Services India Ltd. (Network Partner)
- The Common Services Center (CSC) Scheme is a part of the ambitious National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). The Scheme has set up of 100,000+ broadband enabled rural service delivery points for aggregating content and offering relevant Government to Customers (G2C), Business to Customers (B2C), Business to Business (B2B) and other services to rural citizens to be implemented in a Public-Private Partnership (PPP).
- To facilitate the successful implementation of the CSC Scheme, a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) named CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd has been incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 under the Ministry of Information Technology, Govt. of India. The primary role of the CSC SPV is to monitor the CSC Scheme and its outcomes on behalf of the Government at the National and State levels.
National Cooperative Consumers’ Federation of India Ltd (Network Partner)
- The National Cooperative Consumers’ Federation of India Limited (NCCF) is an apex body & spokesman of consumer cooperative societies in the country, which operates through a network of 28 Regional offices and approx. 3500 retail outlets, located in different parts of the country and head office at New Delhi India.
- The main objectives of the NCCF are to provide supply support to the consumer cooperatives and other distributing agencies for distribution of consumer goods at reasonable and affordable rates besides rendering technical guidance and assistance to the consumer cooperatives.
- Bankai Group has emerged as a healthy competitor in the global Telecom market. Today, they are recognized as a prominent Technology solutions developer and service provider by more than 200 Telecom Carriers and Communication Service Providers (CSPs), globally. It has 10,000+ mobile recharge outlets in Gujarat.
- For more than 20 years, Bankai has become a diversified contributor to the Telecom Industry by developing technology solutions such as Prepaid Switching, Provisioning, Mediation and Billing solutions. Their latest achievement is in introducing Next Generation Networks (NGN), VAS & Mobile Financial Platform and offering distinctive services such as cloud hosted Software as a Service (SaaS).
Atom Technologies (Payment Service Provider)
- A Financial Technologies Group Enterprise, atom technologies is an innovative Payment Service Provider offering 360 Degree payment facilities over Internet, IVR, Mobile Applications and POS using Credit/debit card, net banking; cash/prepaid cards and IMPS.
- With over 100 payment options, 15 million + transactions, 4500+ strong merchant tie ups across various sectors spanning across Government, Utility, BFSI, DTH, Education, Entertainment, Retail, Travel and Tourism, Telecom and Subscription space. An atom technology is truly living up to its vision “ Providing you the "new way" to pay.
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC)
- With the population of 19 lakhs, Pimpri Chinchwad is one of the fastest growing corporations in India with its rich Per capita Income.
- Bill Cloud started its operation in Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation in February 2014. Since then Bill Cloud has been collecting Property Tax and Water Tax revenue through its Collect Platform via Offline and Online modes.
- Offline payment is being collected at 15 ward office counters and 4 CFC counters spread across the municipal limits. Online mode has been active through Payment Gateway enabling payment to consumers through Net-banking and CREDIT/DEBIT cards.
- In FY 2013-14, nearly 2 lakh transactions have been done amounting to a whopping figure of 313 crores. With more services planned to be added in the list we are estimated to cross a 1 million transactions by the end of this financial year.
Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)
- One of the richest Municipal Corporations in Maharashtra with a enormous potential growth expected in coming years and population estimated to touch 50 lakhs.
- Bill Cloud is implementing a common collection module in PMC where the citizen can pay all the revenue taxes through Offline mode at all Citizen Facilitation centres, Bank counters, Private counters and ward Office counters and Online through Multiple Payment Gateways and also other medium like SMS & Chat application though a single collection module at the backend.
- Currently, the services included in the collection module are Property Tax, Water Tax, Building Permission Fees, PMC gardens ticketing, Marriage hall booking and marriage registrations. Additional services are planned to be incorporated in the ‘Collect’ module in the next phase.
- After integration with PMC systems, we are estimated to carry out more than 10 million transactions in a span of one year.
Meghalaya Power Distribution Corporation Ltd. (MePDCL)
- One of the newly-formed corporations of Meghalaya State Electricity Board (MeSEB), Meghalaya Power Distribution Corporation Limited (MePDCL), is the distribution utility arm of MeSEB. Their Electricity Billing System (EBS) has been implemented across all sub-divisions where independent billing is carried out by the respective sub-divisional staff.
- After due integration with CSC eGovernance Services India Ltd. since Feb 14, Bill Cloud is providing electricity Bill Payment collection services through 97 Common Services Centres (CSCs) on behalf of rural sub-divisions of MePDCL.
Tej Gyan Foundation (TGF)
- Tej Gyan Foundation (TGF) was established with the mission of creating a highly evolved society through all-round self-development of every individual that transforms all the facets of his/her life. It is a non-profit organization founded on the teachings of Sirshree. The foundation has received the ISO Certification (ISO 9001:2008) for its system of imparting wisdom. It has centres all across India as well as in other countries. The motto of Tej Gyan Foundation is "Happy Thoughts".
- TGF undertakes various projects to elevate the level of consciousness among school students, youth, women, senior citizens, teachers, doctors, leaders, organizations, police force, prisoners, etc. The foundation offers different programs on various topics from spiritual well-being to relationships and mediation. The programs are designed for all age groups.
YOU BROADBAND India Pvt Ltd
- YOU Broadband is a category of ISP and India's first ISO accredited broadband service provider who currently offers high speed Internet, voice and video services to residential, SME and corporate customers in 12 cities and is rapidly expanding its presence in other cities across the country. YOU's over 3000 kms of optic fibre cable and 6000 kms of last mile coaxial cable network in all its operational cities facilitates world-class service delivery to its customers. The company has so far invested Rs. 4 billion on broadband cable infrastructure across 12 operational cities.
- It is one of the few companies along with the large telcos capable of offering Triple Play services. This means, through one connection customers can access high-speed broadband, make voice calls through Internet (VoIP) and watch videos.
INOX Leisure ltd.
- INOX Leisure Limited is the diversification venture of the INOX Group into entertainment and is a subsidiary of Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd headquartered in Mumbai.
- INOX, a leader in the cinema exhibition industry, is currently operating 92 multiplexes and 361 screens in 50 cities making it a truly pan-Indian multiplex chain.
- Essel Utilities is an enterprise of the Essel Group who is involved in power and water distribution projects for major cities in the states of Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra.
- Essel group had a turnover of USD 2.5 billion (FY 2011) and market capitalization of over USD 5.2 billion of group's listed companies.
- The company has created value for its stakeholder with top line revenues of 1500 crores and over one million consumer base in FY 2013-14.
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) is the country's leading telecommunications player in Mumbai and Delhi providing a range of services to consumers including basic telephony, mobile telephony, internet and broadband access, and data technology services. MTNL's vision is to become a 'total-solution provider' company and to provide world-class telecom services at affordable costs. MTNL's current network infrastructure includes over 300 exchanges and an equipped capacity of over 50 lakh lines.
- Over the last few years, MTNL has grown rapidly by modernising its network through state-of-the-art technologies. MTNL has also introduced several customer friendly technologies including IVRS, Kiosks, Intelligent Network, E billing and related services. They were the first operator to launch 3G Mobile service in India and Mumbai as well. They were the pioneer in bringing VoIP and IPTV services in the financial capital.