- ICICI Bank (Industrial Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara.
- It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The bank has a network of 4,850 branches and 14,404 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries including India.
- The Housing Development Finance Corporation Bank, better known as the HDFC Bank is an Indian Banking and financial services corporation which was incorporated in August 1994. It is the largest Indian Private Sector bank in terms of Market Capitalisation and the fifth largest in terms of Assets.
- The HDFC Bank, offers a wide range of services like Wholesale Banking for Corporates and Financial Institutions & Trusts, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, as well as Treasury and other services in the Government sector.
- IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank, established in 1994. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services.
- The bank has specialized in retail banking services and continuously upgrades its support systems by introducing newer technologies. It is also working on expanding its network of branches all across the country along with meeting the global benchmark. As on June 30, 2016, IndusInd Bank has 1,004 branches, and 1885 ATMs spread across 625 geographical locations of the country. It also has a representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Bank has been ranked 13th in the BrandzTop 50 Most Valuable Indian Brands 2015, as adjudged by WPP and Millward Brown.
BillDesk (India Ideas.com Ltd)
- BillDesk, a property of India Ideas.com Ltd, is a service bureau offering a comprehensive bill presentment, payment and management services to India's largest banks and many of India's organizations across diverse industry segments such as, telecom, insurance, utilities, financial services, education, entertainment and e-commerce businesses.
- BillDesk provides a single versatile, scalable payments platform for enterprise wide electronic payments and collections, related reconciliation and settlement operations, across multiple delivery channels and using a wide range of payment methods.
Atom Technologies (Payment Service Provider)
- A Financial Technologies Group Enterprise, atom technologies is an innovative Payment Service Provider offering 360 Degree payment facilities over Internet, IVR, Mobile Applications and POS using Credit/debit card, net banking; cash/prepaid cards and IMPS.
- With over 100 payment options, 15 million + transactions, 4500+ strong merchant tie ups across various sectors spanning across Government, Utility, BFSI, DTH, Education, Entertainment, Retail, Travel and Tourism, Telecom and Subscription space. An atom technology is truly living up to its vision “ Providing you the "new way" to pay.
Oxigen Services India Pvt Ltd (Network Partner)
- Oxigen Services India Pvt. Ltd., powered by 12 years of service excellence in the digital business of micro payments of services and remittances in a ‘real time’ environment is India's Largest Payments Solutions Provider.
- Oxigen’s presence pans India and also covers rural areas with more than 200,000 retail outlets which connects 150 million customers to 60+ services and has processed over 2 billion transactions till date with a current transaction volume rate of 600 million transactions per annum. It has a large customer base of over 150 million. A large bouquet of services is integrated into a single transaction & payment processing platform.
CSC eGovernance Services India Ltd (Network Partner)
- The Common Services Center (CSC) Scheme is a part of the ambitious National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). The Scheme has set up of 100,000+ broadband enabled rural service delivery points for aggregating content and offering relevant Government to Customers (G2C), Business to Customers (B2C), Business to Business (B2B) and other services to rural citizens to be implemented in a Public-Private Partnership (PPP).
- To facilitate the successful implementation of the CSC Scheme, a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) named CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd has been incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 under the Ministry of Information Technology, Govt. of India. The primary role of the CSC SPV is to monitor the CSC Scheme and its outcomes on behalf of the Government at the National and State levels.
Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC)
- With the population of 19 lakhs, Pimpri Chinchwad is one of the fastest growing corporations in India with its rich Per capita Income.
- Bill Cloud started its operation in Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation in February 2014. Since then Bill Cloud has been collecting Property Tax and Water Tax revenue through its Collect Platform via Offline and Online modes.
- Offline payment is being collected at 15 ward office counters and 4 CFC counters spread across the municipal limits. Online mode has been active through Payment Gateway enabling payment to consumers through Net-banking and CREDIT/DEBIT cards.
- In FY 2013-14, nearly 2 lakh transactions have been done amounting to a whopping figure of 313 crores. With more services planned to be added in the list we are estimated to cross a 1 million transactions by the end of this financial year.
Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)
- One of the richest Municipal Corporations in Maharashtra with a enormous potential growth expected in coming years and population estimated to touch 50 lakhs.
- Bill Cloud is implementing a common collection module in PMC where the citizen can pay all the revenue taxes through Offline mode at all Citizen Facilitation centres, Bank counters, Private counters and ward Office counters and Online through Multiple Payment Gateways and also other medium like SMS & Chat application though a single collection module at the backend.
- Currently, the services included in the collection module are Property Tax, Water Tax, Building Permission Fees, PMC gardens ticketing, Marriage hall booking and marriage registrations. Additional services are planned to be incorporated in the ‘Collect’ module in the next phase.
- After integration with PMC systems, we are estimated to carry out more than 10 million transactions in a span of one year.
Meghalaya Power Distribution Corp Ltd (MePDCL)
- One of the newly-formed corporations of Meghalaya State Electricity Board (MeSEB), Meghalaya Power Distribution Corporation Limited (MePDCL), is the distribution utility arm of MeSEB. Their Electricity Billing System (EBS) has been implemented across all sub-divisions where independent billing is carried out by the respective sub-divisional staff.
- After due integration with CSC eGovernance Services India Ltd. since Feb 14, Bill Cloud is providing electricity Bill Payment collection services through 97 Common Services Centres (CSCs) on behalf of rural sub-divisions of MePDCL.
Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd (APDCL)
- Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL), incorporated on the 23rd October 2009, is a public limited company whole owned by the Government of Assam.
- The main purpose of forming the Company was to take over, manage and operate the electricity distribution system, assets, liabilities, undertaking of the erstwhile Assam State Electricity Board (ASEB). The company is serving the people of Assam with a consumer base of more than 40 lakhs.
Tej Gyan Foundation (TGF)
- Tej Gyan Foundation (TGF) was established with the mission of creating a highly evolved society through all-round self-development of every individual that transforms all the facets of his/her life. It is a non-profit organization founded on the teachings of Sirshree. The foundation has received the ISO Certification (ISO 9001:2008) for its system of imparting wisdom. It has centres all across India as well as in other countries. The motto of Tej Gyan Foundation is "Happy Thoughts".
- TGF undertakes various projects to elevate the level of consciousness among school students, youth, women, senior citizens, teachers, doctors, leaders, organizations, police force, prisoners, etc. The foundation offers different programs on various topics from spiritual well-being to relationships and mediation. The programs are designed for all age groups.